Blog Archive

Thursday 30 January 2014

Quickie

Just a quick one today, because I spent way too much time on the computer yesterday, and today I'm playing catch up.

January 8th - What is the last 'good' thing you ate?

Not a big healthy eater, and unlike many it is not on my to do list this year. Yesterday I had lasagne for lunch, but I made myself a salad on the side with oak leaf lettuce, tomato, olives, a little cream cheese, celery, cucumber, carrot and a whole lot of pepper. It was pretty good.

January 9th - What is your current favourite snack?

I just love tea and coffee at the moment. I go through stages where I can't get enough of hot drinks, and at the moment it's Tetley Vanilla Chai Tea. Smooth, creamy, and sweet. SO SWEET! You don't really need anything else with it, because it feels like you're having a dessert anyway.


I've been thinking about how I'm going to go about finding my niche in this crazy stay-at-home-Mumma-filled blogosphere. I feel like I have a lot of interests, but I'm not particularly talented in any of them (at least not in comparison to the other fantastic bloggers out there that I follow). Then I realised that I just need to let it go, and see what develops. I think that over time, I'll find my voice, and I'll speak to a few people. Even if I only reach out to one or two people, I'll still feel like I've made a difference. At the end of the day, at least I'm giving it a go.




Love, me x

No comments:

Post a Comment