Blog Archive

Saturday 15 March 2014

Modified Five Year Journal #4

I've decided to cut out February and the first week of March and just continue from where I'm at with my Five Year Journal... Life is just mowing me down this year!

I had a look at the 365 question list for March, and decided to just start from today's date. Today is the 15th of March, and the prompt for today is

Who is the last person you said 'I love you' to?

About an hour ago, I was sitting on the couch, Z scrambled up next to me and put her face right up into mine, her eyes ultra wide, and said "DO YOU LIKE ME?!". I replied "YES I DOOO!". She then put her face in mine again, and asked "Do you love mee? I love you very much!", and I replied, "Yes I do, I love YOU very much!".

I'm really enjoying her random outbursts of love. She's having them a lot recently, and it's very entertaining for LP and I.


2 comments: